Karel Avenue Upgrade
Client Georgiou & Mainline Demolition
Expertise Construction Engineering
Location Jandakot, WA
Peritas were engaged by Georgiou to provide construction engineering support throughout the $28.7 million Karel Avenue Upgrade for Main Roads.
The Karel Avenue upgrade has removed the bottleneck on the approach to Jandakot, reducing congestion at the Karel Avenue and Roe Highway interchange and improving access to Roe Highway and Kwinana Freeway for Leeming and Bull Creek residents.
Scope of works for the project include:
- Reinforced cage lift design
- 3rd party review of pier framework
- 3rd party review of crane lift designs
- T-Roff construction support
- Miscellaneous construction support
- Demolition design of existing Karel Bridge Design
The project formally opened to public traffic in July 2021. Peritas are please to offer successful construction engineering.