Client Matthew Crawford Architects & WA Hospitality
Expertise Structural Engineering
Location Fremantle, WA
Peritas were engaged by Matthew Crawford Architect on behalf of WA Hospitality to provide an engineering services during the design and construction of this award winning project.
Peritas’ project scope included the following;
- Design and documentation of following;
- Two story back of house building, which included offices, bar, cool room and plant deck
- Interior bar & dining, concrete stairs & lift core with concrete suspended canopies
- Suspended walkway to allow access to upper floor room of Heritage list cottages
- Engineering services to assist with the Heritage component of the project
- Construction services, which included site inspections, shop drawing reviews and answering site queries
Due to the compact site Peritas focused on constructability and sustainability when preparing our design, this allowed our contractor to achieve minimum time on site saving man hours and reducing costs.
Peritas are proud to have completed another successful project with our partner Matthew Crawford Architects & WA Hospitality.